Monday, November 2, 2009

Ontario

We stepped off the plane in Toronto and were greeted by my aunt Cathy and shortly after we met up with my uncle Paul who was also flying into Toronto at the same time. Once everyone was there we made our way into the car and back to their house. We spent the next 3 nights relaxing in Toronto and other than enjoying some delicious meals with uncle Al and great aunt Mary we didn't get up to very much. We did spend one afternoon hanging out with Tom and Alex two of our friends from university, but the rest of the time in Toronto was spent adjusting to a new time zone and just relaxing now that our amazing trip had come to an end.

From Toronto we made our way down to London, Ontario where we spent a couple of days relaxing with Wendy and Lisa, Lianne's mom and sister. Again in London we didn't get up to anything super exciting but we really enjoyed our time there and felt quite relaxed afterwards.

Continuing on we made our way to Michigan, just outside of Detroit where we spent a few days with Ron and Nancy, Lianne's dad and step-mom. Again the time was nice and relaxing and a great way to end our world trip.

After a few days there I left Lianne, Ron and Nancy and returned to Toronto where I spent one more day with Cathy and Paul before getting on a plane for Calgary and home. I eventually returned home just under 13 months after leaving it for my absolutely trip. I hope you enjoyed hearing some of my stories and I'll try to update this blog whenever I go traveling again but until that point there won't be many entries, if any. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

1 comment:

Josh said...

What? No photos?